Do you mind picking up a seasonal job with us?
If you are passionate about Christmas décor or like to install Christmas lights, this is a job opening you don’t want to miss out on. We are always in need of manpower for the installation of holiday lighting systems and Christmas ornamental décor. Bear in mind it’s a seasonal job, though. So, you’ve got to be ready to sacrifice your Christmas to work with us.
Usually, we start getting calls to do Christmas décor jobs anytime around September till mid-December every year. Experience in this field is an added advantage but not mandatory. If you are interested in this job opportunity, please do contact us and we will get back to you to schedule an interview. If you are deemed fit for the job, we will hire you.
- A self-motivated individual with a strong work ethic and integrity
- Experience with using construction tools and ladder gives you an edge
- Agility; must be able to lift objects weighing about 50 lbs.
- Must be willing to accommodate tight schedules which could come at short notice
- Availability; we may have jobs to deliver the whole 7 days of a week. So it’s Favourable if you are able to work 3-5 days a week for 8 to 10 hours a day but we can accommodate your availability if you want to work part-time.
- Possess driving skills with a perfect driving record is a plus
This is a fun work environment and we would love to meet you if you feel that this is something you would like to do, Download the Employment Application, fill it out, and email it back to this email address:Jerryzarour@gmail.com